Sales Manager (H/F)
The Roquebrun winery, created in 1967, is located in the Parc Régional du Haut Languedoc, 30 km north of Béziers. For many years now, this winery has taken the decision to premiumise its range of wines in France and abroad. In the heart of the St Chinian appellation, the structure cultivates excellence in all its wines. As part of its commercial and operational development strategy, the company is expanding its team.
- A long-lasting structure, well established locally.
- Wines recognized for their sensory qualities.
- A tailor-made position to bring its expertise.
- An important diversity in the missions.
- To ensure commercial missions in sedentary version.
- Oversee the operational management of a team of 5 people (office, cellar) on the commercial side.
- Analyze the global commercial activity and draw lessons from it to guide the actions in relation with the management.
- Lead with the team the export commercial activities (file follow-up, prospecting plan, preparation of trade shows).
- To ensure with the dedicated people the commercial development in France both on customers and on targeted prospecting.
- Implement and manage marketing and communication activities (trade shows, community management, social selling, website, classic tools).
- Follow the scheduling with the dedicated departments by improving the tools and ensuring a perfect match between external demands and internal requirements.
- Contribute to the excellence of the service and produce the reporting associated with the KPIs inherent to the management.
- Develop a service specific organization through precise and functional procedures.
The position is aimed at a candidate with a business school degree and 5 to 10 years of field experience in the world of wines and spirits. Expertise in management and culture of change is required. Qualities required for this position: Autonomy, Leadership, Adaptability, Teamwork, Listening/Communication.
Your expertise allows you to lead data analysis, planning and project management.
Fluency in English (C1/C2) is required.
Elements to be taken into account:
Autonomous manager, attractive remuneration over 13 months, numerous social and in-kind benefits.
Position based in Roquebrun, possibility to include home office days