(Position filled) Quality Manager (H/F)
Les Œnologues de France, a commercial company subsidiary of the professional syndicate representing the profession of oenologists, has been developing for 25 years, wine competitions (France and abroad) of reference, both by the quality of the competitions exclusively for experts and by the ISO certified organisation recognised in the profession.
This entity is also recognised for its inter laboratory analysis chain and its associated training courses.
This structure, made up of a young and involved team, is expanding its team.
- An experienced team.
- A recognized professional network.
- A challenge with many varied missions.
- An approach both in terms of quality and project creation.
- A position tailor-made for an autonomous and unifying profile.
- Supervision of the operational functioning of the analysis chain.
- Monitoring of the dedicated website (news, updates, communication).
- Integration of new analyses.
- Regular benchmarking of analysis chain services.
- Collaboration with statistical and technical experts for quality aspects.
- Support for the sales department in order to develop the activities of the analysis chain.
- Management of the quality system linked to the COFRAC accreditation according to the ISO 17043 standard and the COFRAC enforceable documents.
- Management of the quality system linked to the ISO 9001 certification of international wine competitions.
- Management of non-conformities, corrective actions, preventive actions, implementation and follow-up of the quality improvement plan.
- Planning and organisation of internal and COFRAC audits.
- Active participation in the training courses provided by the Œnologues de France.
- Creation of new projects related to these activities.
- Animation of a group of laboratories at the national level.
The position is aimed at a candidate with a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Quality, ideally with a DNO. A practice of ISO 9001, ISO 17025 and ideally 17043 standards is an undeniable advantage in the selection of profiles.
A minimum of 3 years experience is required.
You are rigorous, humble, enthusiastic and action-oriented.
Elements to be taken into account:
Autonomous manager, attractive remuneration over 12 months, variable remuneration, social protection.
Position based in Paris, but a home office activity with regular trips to the office is possible.