Sales Manager (M/F) Canada / Monopoles
François Lurton embodies innovation in terms of the development and marketing of signed wines on an international scale.
Today, he is the owner and producer of several unique vineyards around the world: in Argentina, Chile, Spain and France.
The domain with a strong reputation and image, composed of a young team, is looking for a Sales Manager (M/F) for Canada and European monopolies.
- An exceptional setting
- A dynamic and motivated team
- An international, sustainable and modern structure
- A unique portfolio of wines and spirits
- Reporting to the sales manager, you are in charge of the complete management of the activities in your area:
- Deployment of wine and spirits brands on the targets listed in Canada as a priority, then on the level of monopolies/Estonia and airlines
- Development of the prospecting plan in conjunction with the sales department
- Field accompaniment of local partners
- Analysis and monitoring of sales operations and proposals for adjustments to optimise turnover
- Tariff definition by zone
- Monitoring and reporting of commercial activity
- Preparation of the annual negotiations for Sweden and day-to-day sales management
- Development on Finland, Estonia and Norway
- Managing key accounts in the area
- Proposal and implementation of the marketing plan
- Continuous monitoring of market and competition developments
- With a higher education in commerce, you have at least 10 years of successful equivalent experience in Canada and master the intricacies of monopolies.
- Your network is large, and you are used to managing several million euros in turnover.
- The necessary qualities are based on network management, commercial agility and significant technical expertise (elaboration, tasting).
- You are bilingual French/English
Elements to be taken into account:
- Very attractive package depending on the level of experience
- Digital tools (iPad, computer, smartphone)
- Ideally based in Bordeaux but any other location will be taken into account